This week in Birch Class we have
- Practiced and performed our play for the harvest service
- Been busy writing our own stories set in the Varjak Paw universe
- Been reminding ourselves of how to use column addition as well as rounding to create an estimate
- We wrote about our grip investigation in Science and what we found out
- Created poppy field artworks in readiness for next month’s remembrance
- Continued to work on stringing together a series of 8 gymnastic moves to music
The leaves falling are turning all kinds of beautiful reds, yellows, and oranges; we’ve had our Harvest service and a few frosty mornings – Autumn is well and truly here! For this week’s literacy homework I would like you to write a poem about your favorite things about autumn. You can write the poem in any style you wish!