This week in Birch class we have:
- Compared, ordered, added and subtracted fractions in Maths
- Discovered how an author can convey character through speech and description
- Had a very close encounter with a Golden Eagle, a Barn Owl and a Peregrine Falcon! (see pics below)
- Studied two famous Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs – King Tutankhamun and Cleopatra.
- Created some beautiful Egypt and sunset paintings and collages.
- Practiced passing, throwing, dodging and catching in PE
- And a whole lot more!
What might you be able to:
There will be a hard copy to pick up on Monday if you prefer to work on the sheet – otherwise, written answers and workings in your book/paper is fine.
-ent, -ence and –ency words
Innocent innocence decent decency confident confidence