What we got up to this week in Birch Class:
- We’ve been creating, making, researching, drawing, painting, writing, sticking, gluing and lots of other –ings as we continued to work on our Geography topic.
- We’ve been understanding place value of decimals going to 3 d.p in maths
- We’ve been understanding how paragraphs are structured with topic and supporting sentences and then trying to use a range of different sentence types in our own writing.
- We’ve been writing about the 5 pillars of Islam in RE
- Gardening and making our school grounds look awesome with Chantal
- And lots, lots more!
Y6 Bikeabiity – Make sure Mum and Dad have seen the form in your bag and send back the important bit filled in please. Bikeability week = 11th March.
Literacy – Research a national or global issue that is important to you. It could be: reducing single use plastics, keeping healthy in body and mind, e-safety, whether or not schools should have uniforms…. Or something else! Conduct plenty of research, make lots of notes – it is going to be useful in a couple of weeks!
Maths (Click on links or pick-up a hard copy on Monday)
Hindrance interfere relevant awkward explanation